Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted

I mentioned before that I will be participating in the 2013 Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop, organized by Beth at Plum and June.

Plum and June

Well it kicks off this week! Go check out these awesome new bloggers who are posting this week:

Friday, June 7
Nancy @ Owen's Olivia

Amy @ 13 Spools


Casey @ The Studiolo 

Nanette @ Yeah, I Made That




And for the rest of the hop:

Friday, June 14
Julie @ Jolie Maxtin

Melissa @ Melia Mae Quilting

Adrianne @ On The Windy Side

Molli @ Molli Sparkles

Laura @ Little And Lots




Valerie @ Between Quilts



Friday, June 21

Leigh Anne @ Ella's Cottage


Sarah @ Quilt Candy

Jackie @ NW Patchwork


Erica @ Happy Fabric

Stephanie @ Simple Sewendipity

Lauren @ Seraphym




Friday, June 28

Green @ So Sew Green

Gwendellyn @ The Rainbow Revolts

Jessica @ Stitched In Thyme


Kathy @ Kayak Quilting

Michelle @ Factotum Of Arts


Kris @ Sew Sunshine

Camilla @ Faffling



Friday, July 5

Christa @ Christa Quilts!


Anna (ME!!) @ The Crooked Banana


Stephanie @ Quarter Incher






Friday, July 12



Anne @ PlayCrafts




Cath @ Wombat Quilts




Friday, July 19




Alison @ Making Happyness

Ella and Nesta @ Ella & Nesta's Little Room


Nicole @ Modern Handcraft

Aylin @ AyliN-Nilya

Kelsey and Amanda @ Everyday Fray



Friday, July 26


RobinSue @ RobinSue Quilts

Elisa Lea @ Lovelea Designs

Elizabeth @ In The Boondocks




Emily @ Sew E.T.


I'll post the week's schedule every Monday so you can keep up. Go support these new bloggers! :)

In other news, I now have over 50 6.5" stitch and flip blocks completed.

stitich and flip stack

You can see the disaster that is my craft table in the background. I just have a huge pile of scraps so I can grab a couple at random as I make the blocks. Looks messy, but makes block making go by fast!

It seemed like most people liked the first layout in my last post, so here is a slightly larger preview of that.

stitch and flip preview

I love it so much! It has the sort of weird hexagon start things that I was rather fond of in one of the other layouts, but it also radiates from the center, which breaks up that pattern a bit. Best of both worlds, right? I am so excited for this quilt. Just 90 more blocks to go until it is will be the size I want! Yay!

That's basically all I have been working on. Well. I did start a new pair of socks. I sort of messed up the first one, though, so I may rip a few rows down and re-do it. We'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! They always brighten my day :) I do my best to respond to everyone unless there's a giveaway.